Information Deletion Request
CHECK THE BOX FOR THE ACTION YOU REQUEST AND SUBMIT. PLEASE VERIFY THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THE REQUEST(S) BY PROVIDING THE EMAIL ADDRESS CONNECTED TO THE INFORMATION, AN EMAIL ADDRESS AT WHICH WE MAY CONTACT YOU FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND VERIFICATION, AND THE POSTAL (ZIP) CODE ASSOCIATED WITH THE INFORMATION.
Requests for Deletion are limited to two requests in any twelve (12) month period and may be limited to the information collected in the preceding twelve (12) months.
A Request for Deletion may impair your ability to continue to receive goods and services we provide. The extent of deletion may be limited as set forth in California Civil Code Section 1798.105(d), set forth below.
1798.105 (d) A business or a service provider shall not be required to comply with a consumer’s request to delete the consumer’s personal information if it is necessary for the business or service provider to maintain the consumer’s personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
California Consumer Privacy Act Provisions
Copyright © 2020 Twistbox Entertainment, Inc.